Anyways the fun continues and hopefully I will be able to start posting some technical things. I did recently get a new laptop. I purchased a Dell Studio 17 laptop. So far I like it. I am able to play blu-ray disks on it which has been a lot of fun. I am hoping to try my hand at creating a new website for myself. The main reason I got the laptop was for my month of teaching I did at Brown Mackie college. I taught the intro to computers class for October. They didn't need me this month but they may contact me in the future.
Friday, November 7, 2008
So it has been a while since I posted but my life has been pretty busy. I found a new job working for a company called Western Electronics. I work as computer support/report writer. I also had a new baby girl at the end of September. You can see the details of that over at http://cbpeterson.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment