I am glad to see that you can watch the SharePoint sessions online now. I am looking forward to recieving the DVD. I also have been given new responsibility at my job. I am now the Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator as well. So I am trying to learn that System. I also have my first child on the way. If you want to see pictures of my little girl you can see the family blog: http://cbpeterson.blogspot.com/. Anyways I am going to try to post more technical info as I work on things in SharePoint and CRM.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Time Moves as Swifly as Technology
So it has been awhile since my first post. I thought that I was going to get into the blogging mode. I wish i had because there are many things I have learned that I wish I would of recorded. I attended the SharePoint conference which was great. I was able to get my MCP/MCTS in SharePoint.
I am glad to see that you can watch the SharePoint sessions online now. I am looking forward to recieving the DVD. I also have been given new responsibility at my job. I am now the Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator as well. So I am trying to learn that System. I also have my first child on the way. If you want to see pictures of my little girl you can see the family blog: http://cbpeterson.blogspot.com/. Anyways I am going to try to post more technical info as I work on things in SharePoint and CRM.
I am glad to see that you can watch the SharePoint sessions online now. I am looking forward to recieving the DVD. I also have been given new responsibility at my job. I am now the Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator as well. So I am trying to learn that System. I also have my first child on the way. If you want to see pictures of my little girl you can see the family blog: http://cbpeterson.blogspot.com/. Anyways I am going to try to post more technical info as I work on things in SharePoint and CRM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment